Sunday, May 29, 2005

Rahier bakery....and the future

Here we are back again..

Well, I am now working at Rahier, a famous French bakery in Toronto, Leaside area.
They have very nice cakes, pastries and great sandwiches and quiches!
They have been in business for 9 years now, and I have to say they are doing a great job, and deserve their success....
That doesn't really help my business, but I am thinking I might publish more recipes, and start a French cooking class...some day soon!
So stay tuned, and you might be surprised..or even want to try it out!

See you soon,

Bonjour a tous,

Je travaille maintenant a temps partiel chez Rahier, patisserie francaise assez connue a Toronto, dans le quartier de Leaside..
Ils font de superbes gateaux, de bonnes viennoiseries, de delicieux sandwichs et des quiches tres interessates.
Ils ont lance leur propre affaire il y a 9 ans et meritent bien leur succes actuel.
Pour en revenir a mon idee "entrepreunariale", je pense de plus en plus a me lancer dans les cours de cuisine francaise a Toronto, un de ces jours...alors retses connectes, et des que ce sera sur pieds, n'hesitez pas a nous rejoindre!

A bientot

1 Comments:

Blogger Juliette said...

ouaip we are waiting for it ! I'll be there :p

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home